viernes, 21 de diciembre de 2018

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

I considered that english class was cool and necesary for the students because these days most of the texts that we need for study in university are written in english :/ Besides, in the world one of the most spoken languages is englsih, so if we go to study in someother place know how to speak or understand can be helpful. 

About english class, i considered that is fun, but the time that was chosen is terrible, because is friday and with all the others stuff that we do in university is too much. Is exhausting sometimes because we need to study or, in my case, go to another place for a course, so if we have to do more stuff like this (do blogs or the videos) is tirig. 

Anyway, i think that my english isn't good, but is nice have a little time to practice and speak without of shame, because in here i believe that we all have the same level of english so, to me is more friendly in this way. Besides, with my boyfriend sometimes we have conversations in ensglish only because is fun listen to each other speak with a weird accent or triying to speak like an "españenglish" way jajajaja 

In the future, i hope that the english class can be auto enrolled because to me it was a figth triying to the department accept me, and now in four year of my career when i need only a semester to finish, they considered me. I hope that this can change, for the good experience of the next generation. 


7 comentarios:

  1. in the university, enrolled ennglish is a fight! I'm very agree with that jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with youu about the necesary of know english but I don't like english and I hate that to force in do it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with you when write about the importance of english

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I agree with you, to have english class the friday is exhausting!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I also believe that it's really useful to have english in the university

    ResponderEliminar
  6. What fun it is to talk to your boyfriend in English! I already imagine it hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  7. It is a great habit to talk with your partner in english. I will try to do the same

    ResponderEliminar