viernes, 14 de diciembre de 2018

Summer plans

For this summer i think i have to work because my computer is dying and i need it for the next year because i some moment i need to do my degree thesis and finally graduate :( This is sad because the past summer i also had to work, so been oh vacations is not really a dream. 

Anyway, if i am lucky, i can go to Valparaiso, because in there i have family, my mother's boyfriend, so i can go whenever i want, is like an advantage, YAY ME jajajaj. Also i hope if i go, taking my boyfriend with me, because i want to show him why i love Valparaiso, so he can look at it the way i look Valpito. 

Even though this summer is not a dream, i'm pretty sure that i can have fun anyway, so is not a big problem and i can buy stuff that i need for my professional practice, like clothes or something like that. Besides, doing that i taking care of my mom's wallet because a computer or "formal" clothes isn't really economical. 

On the other hand, is hard to do this stuff because study is really expensive in the economical cost as well as the emotional, and isn't fair because it's exhausting, especially in the Universidad de Chile :( Anyway, i hope some day things would be different, and i think that every cost is repaid, especially in a last year of career... 

2 comentarios:

  1. Me too work in summer, Today I am so much por, and this is so sad but I need the money to travel to somewhere not for a computer. I really I hope you can have it!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. nooooo! don't work at summer, it's so sad :(

    ResponderEliminar