viernes, 12 de octubre de 2018

A country i'd like to visit

I would like to go to Cuba because i'm interested in get to know more things about the culture and see all the differents landscape, also i had the pleasure to know someone from there and she said that every beach is beautiful and i want to see that. 


From Cuba, i know and i want to know more about the music and the culture because i find this interesting and i want to learn, like, dance salsa and stuff jaja :P If i could, i would like to do in there drink "Cuba Libre", that it is like ron with cocacola, and dance a looot of salsa jajaja

I would like to live there only if i can take my family with me, and if i can't, i would like to go to study a couple of months and come back with my family.

Anyway, writting about this make me want to go so badly, and when i reseach some photos i thing that i really need to go like right now!!! i wish i could someday :(


5 comentarios:

  1. Me too I'd like learn dance salsa, and I think that your idea about drink and dance a lot is a great idea ajhajha !!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would like to know Cuba too, I think that Cuba is a very cultural place. Please when you go there, invite me and we drink a lot of cuba libre and we are going to dance salsa all night long.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I would like to know Cuba too! it is a very interesting country culturally. Obviously, I would also like drink a lot of "Cuba Libre" hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Cuba is amazing! One of my best friends is from La Habana and you need to try the real real mojitos made there
    :^l

    ResponderEliminar