viernes, 26 de octubre de 2018

FOOD

Thinking about food make me feel hungry jajaja but in this moment, something that i considered my favorite food could be pizza. Also, i like so much eat sushi or all the italian food, but pizza won the first place. 

I love cooking all kind of stuff like pasta or sushi or soup, and i really like cooking when i'm home alone, because i can be creative for myself, most especially because i'm vegetarian so i need another type of essential nutrients. This is the reason why when i'm in university i eat a lot of pulses, because my mom <3 cooked every week some different pulse, like beans or lentils. 

As i said earlier, i love pizza because is soooo delicious :P and for that my favorite restaurant is "Little Caesars". I know that is a fast food restaurant but in there is cheap and so good jajaja. Is the kind of restaurant that is friendly with wallet jajaja 

Fun fact: When i was on vacations, i went to the south of Chile with my boyfriend and a friend, and in there, the only thing that we love the most (besides the landscape of Villarica) was eat a lot of pizza jajajaja. 




3 comentarios:

  1. jajajajaj I feel hungry too , that's why I don't like to talk about food jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like pizza, and two weeks ago I'm eating it with vegetable cheese, for me it tastes better than cheese of animal origin

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Me too, I also like this restaurant. It is a very good !! And the pizza is a wonderfull food <3 jajaj

    ResponderEliminar