viernes, 9 de noviembre de 2018

My favorite music ;3

It is difficult to me to think what kind of music is my favorite because i never listened one type of music exclusively. But, when i was a little girl my mom listened Silvio Rodriguez, Illapu, Sol y lluvia or that kind of stuff like all the time, so basically is the type of music that i always i have listened, and i like it jajajaja 

Apart from that, i think that i never been involved in one kind of music, like when i was little (8 or 9 years old) i was sooo in love of KUDAI jajajajaj even i went to a concert with my mom and i always remember that because for a mistake, the security guards placed us in first place, and it was crazy jajajajaj.

Anyway, now i don't have any favorite music, i like to listen 31 minutos when i clean the house or listen queen or Bruno Mars (my secret boyfriend), Pink Floyd, Chico Trujillo, even i listen bad bunny for fun basically. My kind of music is so random, i think that its depend on the day. My mom gets mad when i listen reguetón when i clean the house, but i like dance with the broomstick or with the mop. Maybe some day we can dance together or keep listening the same music that when i was little, its always fun listen music to me. 


Listen my favorite song of 31 minutos Bombi - Arwrarwrirwrarwro

Resultado de imagen para 31 minutos bombi

7 comentarios:

  1. I love "Arwrarwrirwrarwro" is one of my favorite songs of 31 minutos with "guacala" and "doggy style"

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I am the same as you. I do not have a favorite music style. One has to listen to everything!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Bombi is the best caracter of the last season!!! Altought my favourite song is Amurrao of Eustaquio Rentato jeje

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think same!! I don't have a only music style, my tastes are diverses!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I agree with the fact that everyone should listen to the music they enjoy and live with that, music is to enjoy it, nothing else.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Kudai! ajjaja I remember that one of the best song of that band is "Ya nada queda"... very sad song jajaja

    ResponderEliminar