viernes, 16 de noviembre de 2018

My future job

In my future i would like to do clinical psychology i guess, because lately i considered educational psychology but i don't know for sure, so i have this two options now. Is difficult to me taking this decision because next week i have to choose some place to do my practice and i'm so confused right now. 

Anyway, i want that any option i would take make me happy :) and give me a lot of money jajaja (i wish because my career is more social science and we know whats next..). Just kidding, i don't care how many money i have, all i want is do something that i love. 

So basically, i hope one of this days i can choose one of the options and do it with no regret. Its hard for me think about the future when i have to choose one the next week (a future professional practice but still...), is like thought back time and decide what career pick in 4to medio, and is stressful to me :( i'm not ready this time, i need a vocational test again jajaja.

This post is so far from what i think we have to do but is important to me be honest with you and telling that i have no idea of my future.





6 comentarios:

  1. I understand you too much. Although I have already made some decisions, I do not stop feeling insecure

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's a difficult decision as you say, I hope you choose the best option and earn a lot of money by being happy

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I understand you very well jajaj is so difficult to make this types of decisions... Good luck and good courage therewith <3 !

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I encourage you with the choice, you have to choose what you like most! I think I'm afraid of everything that's coming jaja

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I believe you should go for the line that makes more sense to you and the one you like the most. It’s gonna sound as cliché, but follow your heart jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I hope you have find your better option :)

    ResponderEliminar