viernes, 23 de noviembre de 2018

Postgraduate Studies

In this moment, is hard to choose what i want because recently y have to take my professional practice and think about what's next is killing me :( Anyway i think maybe in clinical psychology take something related to infanto juvenil, is first and only option. 

With this, in my career (psychology) we can take one diplomado like a "curso de formación profesional" and is a advantage because with this we can take the next year a Magister and validate the courses. Is like a 2x1 jajajaja. In this case, is more easier in so many ways like with the money or the fact that i know FACSO already. Besides, i can take one diplomado that i'm interested in, with a teacher that i like so is a big opportunity to me and to all of my classmates. 

However, in my future i would like to study in somewhere else like Canadá or something, that is why i want to do this english course, and because without this i can't finish my degree jajajaja. Just kidding, i want to travel a lot but i need money to do that first, but always i can dream :P 

I hope someday finish my career and do more stuff because i'm tired and i need another hobby, but one thing at a time and do it well. 


5 comentarios:

  1. It's difficult think about a postgraduate course when the university want to kill us with the practice now jaja :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. How great they can take an undergraduate diploma course! I would like that in sociology there was also the option :(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think that you are very intelligent, and you can to finish the career soon!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I'ts so stressfull to think of what we want to do in the future if we don't even know what we want to do now :(

    ResponderEliminar